Medical Representative Job
Table of Contents
|Company||Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Division||DIABETO & CARDIO|
|Age||Below 26 Years|
|Experience required||0-2 Year at same HQ|
|Contact to||Rohit kumar, ABM (Mob :9808087360)|
Devesh Yadav, RBM (Mob- 9411888875)
|Prepare for Interview||Read here How to Prepare for MR Interview|
Post : Business Executive
HQ : MEERUT
Company : INTAS PHARMACEUTICAL LTD
(DIABETO & CARDIO)
Age : upto 26 Years
Qualification: B pharma/ D.pharma/ Science graduate/MBA
Experience: Fresher to 2 yr with good English communication skills
Rohit kumar, ABM
Devesh Yadav, RBM
What are the key responsibilities of a Medical Rep?
The key responsibilities of a Medical Representative include:
1. Developing and maintaining relationships with doctors and other healthcare professionals
2. Educating healthcare professionals about the company’s products and services
3. Promoting the company’s products and services to healthcare professionals
4. Meeting and exceeding sales targets
5. Reporting on sales activities and results
What are the educational requirements for a Medical Rep job?
The educational requirements for a Medical Representative job vary depending on the company and the position. However, most companies require a bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as biology, chemistry, or pharmacy.
What are the skills required for a Medical Rep job?
The skills required for a Medical Representative job include:
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Strong sales skills
3. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
5. Ability to travel
What is the salary range for a Medical Rep job?
The salary range for a Medical Representative job varies depending on the company, the position, and the experience of the candidate. However, the average salary for a Medical Representative in India is ₹400,000 per year.
How do I find a Medical Rep job in India?
There are several ways to find a Medical Representative job in India. You can:
1. Search online job boards, such as bpharmajobs.com
2. Contact pharmaceutical companies directly
3. Attend job fairs
4. Network with friends, family, and college seniors.
What are the challenges of being a Medical Rep?
The challenges of being a Medical Representative include:
1. The long working hours
2. The daily travel sometimes longer distances
3. The rejection from customers
4. The cut-throat competition
What are the rewards of being a Medical Rep?
The rewards of being a Medical Representative include:
1. The opportunity to help people
2. The chance to make a difference in the world
3. The satisfaction of meeting and exceeding sales goals
4. The opportunity to travel
5. Last but most important- Money which runs your family expenses.
What does it mean by Head Quarter?
Head Quarter or HQ is the location or city name where Medical Representative need to do field work. For Example- If Someone’s HQ is Delhi, means he/she need to work at Delhi city market area to meet his customers.