Job Vacancy for Medical Representative (MR) at Apex Laboratories Private Limited
Table of Contents
Company: Apex Laboratories Private Limited
Division: Herbal (Ayurvedic) Division
- 2 Job Vacancy for MR in West Delhi
- 2 Job Vacancy for MR in South Delhi
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc, B.Pharm, D.Pharm
- Age limit: Up to 27 years
For Experienced Candidates:
- Educational Qualification: B.A, B.Sc, B.Pharm, D.Pharm
- Age limit: Up to 30 years
Note: Candidates with an Ayurvedic background will be given first preference.
Contact Person: Neeraj Kumar (ASM)
Contact Number: 9999772556
If you are interested in the Job Vacancy position, you can send your resume to the given contact number.
Please note that this information might be specific to a certain time frame and may not be valid at the current date (July 27, 2023). If you are interested in the position, make sure to contact the company to confirm if the vacancy is still available and if the requirements remain the same. female job vacancy near me.
What are the key responsibilities of a Medical Representatives Jobs or Sales Executive?
The key responsibilities of a Medical Representative include:
1. Developing and maintaining relationships with doctors and other healthcare professionals
2. Educating healthcare professionals about the company’s products and services
3. Promoting the company’s products and services to healthcare professionals
4. Meeting and exceeding sales targets
5. Reporting on sales activities and results
What are the educational requirements for a MR jobs in Delhi or Sales Executive?
The educational requirements for a Medical Representative job vary depending on the company and the position. However, most companies require a bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as biology, chemistry, or pharmacy.
What are the skills required for a MR jobs in Delhi or Sales Executive?
The skills required for a Medical Representative job include:
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Strong sales skills
3. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
5. Ability to travel
What is the salary range for a MR jobs in Delhi?
The salary range for a Medical Representative job varies depending on the company, the position, and the experience of the candidate. However, the average salary for a Medical Representative in India is ₹400,000 per year.
How do I find a MR jobs in Delhi ?
There are several ways to find a Medical Representative job in India. You can:
1. Search online job boards, such as bpharmajobs.com
2. Contact pharmaceutical companies directly
3. Attend job fairs
4. Network with friends, family, and college seniors.
What are the challenges of being a Medical Representative Jobs?
The challenges of being a Medical Representative include:
1. The long working hours
2. The daily travel sometimes longer distances
3. The rejection from customers
4. The cut-throat competition
What are the rewards of being a Medical Representative Jobs?
The rewards of being a Medical Representative include:
1. The opportunity to help people
2. The chance to make a difference in the world
3. The satisfaction of meeting and exceeding sales goals
4. The opportunity to travel
5. Last but most important- Money which runs your family expenses.
What does it mean by Head Quarter?
Head Quarter or HQ is the location (Place where the Job Vacancy is) or city name where Medical Representative need to do field work. For Example- If Someone’s HQ is Delhi, means he/she need to work at Delhi city market area to meet his customers.
- Search More MR Job Vacancy here.