Medical Representative Jobs in Delhi: 3 Vacancies
Table of Contents
Subscribe this website for notification of latest job postings & articles by pressing at bell icon.
|Post||Madical Representative Jobs in Delhi|
|Company||Cyrus Remedies Pvt Ltd|
|Head Quarter||South Delhi- 1 Vacancy|
West Delhi- 1 Vacancy
East Delhi -1 Vacancy
|Experience required||2-3 Years at least with same HQ. Freshers Not Allowed. Male/Female can apply.|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Contact to||Rupesh Kumar Mishra (RSM)|
|Prepare for Interview||Read here |
How to Prepare for MR Interview
7 Cs of communication
|Job Posting Date||04-Aug-2023|
My Opinion about this Medical Representative jobs in Muzaffarnagar:
As a MR at Mascot Health, you will be responsible for promoting and selling our specialized pharmaceutical products within the Cardiologists and Physicians specialties. Your primary focus will be on building and maintaining strong relationships with healthcare professionals, hospitals, and clinics. By effectively communicating the unique benefits of our products, you will contribute to driving sales and achieving business targets.
If I talk about Meerut as a HQ. It is growing city, near to Delhi. Moreover, working as a medical rep is slightly typical. One must have bike to work as doctors timing clashes during the call.
Moreover, I recommend candidates to match the job requirements to there skills & interests. You can have a better idea about the territory over internet or Google Maps.
What are the key responsibilities of a Medical Representatives Jobs or Sales Executive?
The key responsibilities of a Medical Representative include:
1. Developing and maintaining relationships with doctors and other healthcare professionals
2. Educating healthcare professionals about the company’s products and services
3. Promoting the company’s products and services to healthcare professionals
4. Meeting and exceeding sales targets
5. Reporting on sales activities and results
What are the educational requirements for a MR jobs in Delhi or Sales Executive?
The educational requirements for a Medical Representative job vary depending on the company and the position. However, most companies require a bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as biology, chemistry, or pharmacy.
What are the skills required for a MR jobs in Delhi or Sales Executive?
The skills required for a Medical Representative job include:
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Strong sales skills
3. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
5. Ability to travel
What is the salary range for a MR jobs?
The salary range for a Medical Representative job varies depending on the company, the position, and the experience of the candidate. However, the average salary for a Medical Representative in India is ₹400,000 per year.
How do I find a MR jobs?
There are several ways to find a Medical Representative job in India. You can:
1. Search online job boards, such as bpharmajobs.com
2. Contact pharmaceutical companies directly
3. Attend job fairs
4. Network with friends, family, and college seniors.
What are the challenges of being a Medical Representative Jobs?
The challenges of being a Medical Representative include:
1. The long working hours
2. The daily travel sometimes longer distances
3. The rejection from customers
4. The cut-throat competition
What are the rewards of being a Medical Representative Jobs?
The rewards of being a Medical Representative include:
1. The opportunity to help people
2. The chance to make a difference in the world
3. The satisfaction of meeting and exceeding sales goals
4. The opportunity to travel
5. Last but most important- Money which runs your family expenses.
What does it mean by Head Quarter?
Head Quarter or HQ is the location or city name where Medical Representative need to do field work. For Example- If Someone’s HQ is Delhi, means he/she need to work at Delhi city market area to meet his customers.
Order Now Here